CCBCE offers a program of study for those individuals that want to pursue their Bachelor’s degree in Theology but for various reasons are unable to attend the college full-time. Students are able to complete the entire program (six semesters worth of classes) from their homes, giving them the opportunity to partake in ministry, work, family life, and other responsibilities where they are currently living. Distance Learning students are required to visit the campus in Budapest at the end of the six-semesters to defend their thesis and graduate.
- The next entry point into the Distance-Learning program is September 2019.
- The application must be submitted no later than August 1, 2019.
- Fees are $55 per credit.
- The student is responsible to purchase any books and materials required for each class.
- There is no financial refund after the add/drop date of each semester.
- Students will not receive any credit until all fees are paid in full.
- The Distance Learning program is designed for students to graduate with their Bachelor’s degree at their own pace.
- Distance Learning students can graduate in as few as three years by taking 30 credits per semester, or they can postpone their graduation by taking less credits each semester.
To enroll in the Distance Learning program please follow the instructions on our “How to Apply” page.