Follow the steps below to apply for our Bible College Program, School of Mission, or Correspondence Program.
The link to our application can be found below. If you’re interested in applying to any of our programs and have more questions please E-mail email@example.com
1) Students must complete each of the following application process steps before the application deadline date. Once completed please email the application requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Online Application
• Passport Information
• Pastoral Reference Form
• Two Personal Reference Forms
• Take part in a video interview
• Email High School Diploma and Transcripts or their equivalent (Gymnasium, GED, Matura, A-level, Reifeprüfung, Abitur, Leaving certificate) to the Bible College Admissions Office.
All documents must be officially translated into English.
• $25 non-refundable application fee, payable at payment.ccbce.com
2) After a student has completed the application process, they will then be required to confirm that they are able to pay the costs for the semester. To view our tuition and fees, click here.
3) Once steps 1-2 are complete, the student’s application will then be reviewed by the applicable program director for acceptance.
4) After receiving their acceptance, the student must pay their tuition in full by the payment deadline.
5) After receiving their acceptance, the student must send their travel itinerary to the Bible College Admissions Office.
If you would like to pursue Bible training at your own pace then apply for the Correspondence Program the application process is the same as stated above.