Our formal application is currently under revision and has yet to be released for new applicants. However, if you are interested in applying to any of our programs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed on an applicant waiting list. In the meantime, please take note of the following important dates and read through the requirements for our application.
Arrival dates for Spring 2019 are February 06-07, 2019.
Orientation and Registration are February 08, 2019.
First day of classes are February 11, 2019.
Graduation is May 24, 2019.
Student departures are May 25-26, 2019.
1) Students must complete each of the following application process steps before the application deadline date.
• Online Application
• Passport Information
• Pastoral Reference Form
• Two Personal Reference Forms
• Email High School Diploma and Transcripts or their equivalent (Gymnasium, GED, Matura, A-level, Reifeprüfung, Abitur, Leaving certificate) to the Bible College Admissions Office.
All documents must be officially translated into English.
• $25 non-refundable application fee
Please Note: Students wishing to enroll in the GTF Bachelor’s degree program can only do so in the fall semester. If a student submits an application for the GTF program in a spring semester their application will become invalid.
2) After a student has completed the application process, they will then be required to confirm that they are able to pay the costs for the semester. To view our tuition and fees, click here.
3) Once steps 1-2 are complete, the student’s application will then be reviewed by the applicable program director for acceptance.
4) After receiving their acceptance, the student must pay their tuition in full by the payment deadline.
5) After receiving their acceptance, the student must send their travel itinerary to the Bible College Admissions Office.