The application process for Fall 2018 will open in May 2018. Please check back in May for further information on how to apply. In the meantime, please take note of the following important dates and read through the requirements for our application.
Application deadline for Fall 2018 is August 1, 2018.
Arrival dates for Fall 2018 are August 29-30, 2018.
Orientation and Registration are August 31, 2018.
First day of classes are September 3, 2018.
Graduation is December 14, 2018.
Student departures are December 15-16, 2018.
1) Students must complete each of the following application process steps before the application deadline date.
• Online Application
• Passport Information
• Pastoral Reference Form
• Two Personal Reference Forms
• Email High School Diploma and Transcripts or their equivalent (Gymnasium, GED, Matura, A-level, Reifeprüfung, Abitur, Leaving certificate) to the Bible College Admissions Office.
All documents must be officially translated into English.
• $25 non-refundable application fee
Please Note: Students wishing to enroll in the GTF Bachelor’s degree program can only do so in the fall semester. If a student submits an application for the GTF program in a spring semester their application will become invalid.
2) After a student has completed the application process, they will then be required to confirm that they are able to pay the costs for the semester. To view our tuition and fees, click here.
3) Once steps 1-2 are complete, the student’s application will then be reviewed by the applicable program director for acceptance.
4) After receiving their acceptance, the student must pay their tuition in full by the payment deadline. The payment deadline for this upcoming Fall 2018 semester is August 15, 2018.
5) After receiving their acceptance, the student must send their travel itinerary to the Bible College Admissions Office.