In addition to the outreaches through the Bible College every SoM student will be required to particpate on one 40-day outreach during their year at CCBCE. These outreaches take place between semesters--typically, May-June or December-January.
- 40-day outreaches must be pre-approved by the SoM director.
- If you don't have a particular location or ministry in mind, we can assist in connecting you with, and placing you in a ministry for the duration of the time period.
- This requires extra initiative on your part.
- You will be in communication with the missionaries or minstry
- The costs are NOT included in the tuition price. Please budget accordingly.
- There are various types of outreaches--practical ministry, evangelism and discipleship ministry, children's ministry, English lessons/camps, and others.
- There will be a follow-up meeting with the SoM director to debrief and discuss your experiences and leasons learned.
Click here to view some of our outreach videos via YouTube and for more information on outreaches, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.