If you hold a European Union or Schengen Zone passport you will not need a visa. However, you will need to obtain a registration card (approximately 25€) upon arrival.
For all other passports you will be required to obtain a Hungarian visa or residence permit. Each student must have a valid passport for a minimum of six months beyond the duration of your studies at CCBCE.
The average cost can range from $130 to $160. Other visa associated fees are: any postage for mailing any required documentation, cost of three passport-sized photos.
Depending on the passport you possess, you may be required to obtain a visa prior to entering Hungary. If this is the case you must apply and be accepted 90 days before orientation. In these cases, the application deadline for the upcoming semester is MAY 25. (Those possessing a United States passport will NOT need a visa prior to arriving in Hungary. You will obtain a visa/residence permit upon arrival.)
Once your application packet has been received (pending acceptance), we will contact you with further information. FOR FURTHER VISA RELATED INQUIRIES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR VISA OFFICE AT firstname.lastname@example.org or check our payment options here.
- Candidates for graduation must complete a total of 180 credits.
- Credit Breakdown: 127 credits of Core Requirements, 23 credits of Electives, and 30 credit Thesis Paper
- No grade below a "C-" will be credited toward graduation
- Transferring Credits: *Minimum of 20 US class credits must be taken through CCBCE.
- Different from the two-year (CCBC) curriculum, there is a specific order to which classes must be taken. The European system deals with classes in terms of years, rather than semesters. For example, in high school or secondary school, one is required to fulfill the requirements of Algebra I prior to taking Algebra II. In the same manner, classes must be taken in a series. If year one classes (semesters one and two) are not completed, you cannot move on to year two classes. Failure to complete the classes in the specified order can delay graduation by one year (or more).
CCBCE offers a program of study for those individuals that want to grow in the knowledge of God's Word, but for various reasons are unable to attend the Bible college full-time.
CCBCE's Distance Learning program is designed for those wanting to take a few courses for personal benefit, to make up course credits, or fulfill required courses for graduation.
- Fees are $55 per credit.
- There is a $25 non-refundable application fee to enroll.
- The student is responsible to purchase any books and materials required for each class.
- There is no financial refund after the first two weeks of the start date.
- Check our payment options here.
- The next entry point into the distance learning program is September 2016. Applications and class registration must be received by August 15, 2016.
How To Enroll And Register For Classes
- For the online registration form, please click here
- Mark the classes you wish to take for the semester
- Calculate the tuition owed by multiplying the total number of credit hours you are taking by $55 per credit.
- Check our payment options here.
- We will email you:
- Class access information.
- A confirmation of your semester start and end date.
- The distance learning program is designed for the student that can study independently. The student must be a self-starter, motivated and well organized in order to stay on track with the classes.
- All assignments are to be completed by the student without the help of others. It is assumed that the student will act with integrity by doing his or her own work without cheating, copying or having others doing the work.
- The student will receive a class syllabus. It will contain.....
- An explanation of all the assignments that are required and the due dates for those assignments.
- The name and email address of the class overseer who will grade the work. Any questions and all work will be directed to that person.
- A list of any text books that are to be purchased and read.
- All course work must be received on the due dates given in the class syllabus. Any final work must be received by the last day of the 4th month. Work received after that last day will not be accepted.
- To enter the program, you must complete an application, pastoral reference form, and personal reference form.